To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIGI BELL DT CARD

Good Morning All~~~~~
First off I want all those who have heartache due to the sadness in Newtown Connecticut.....My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you!!!  This sadness has truly devastated ALL the world---cannot stop the tears just thinking about this.

Today my posting for The Digi Bell's DT Blog.... I made a birthday card using Lissybee's wonderful image that shares the innocent LOVE that all deserve.  The digi that I used is Pati's Kisses
Copics~~Hair E37, 35, 33, 30.....Hairband and tshirt RV 17, 10...Skin E11, 01, 00...Shirt RV 11, 10...Pants B97, 95, 93....Teddy E43, 42, 40.... Clear star pen dazzled hairband, shirt ruffle, belt buckle and patch on pants
Card base is SU cardstock.  Used MS traditional lace punch, SU embossing folder and VDecor rose paper pen to compliment image.  Sentiment is Lizzie Anne Designs.

Thanks for visiting and hope to SEE YOU BACK for Fun, Inspiration, and Love!!

**ALSO~~ To have a chance at some of EBell's WOJ stamps along with 2 EBell Digi Images---Go and check out our EB World Challenge Blog.....you have one more week to enter!!
AND........
 Friday~~Dec 21st a New Wonderful Digi is being Revealed!!!!
Have a Blessed Week

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Lou! You've colored up the sweet image so beautifully!

stampingtink said...

Mary Lou, she's just way to precious for herself! I love how you colored her shirt and that headband is to die for! I love the clean and elegant look of this card. I need to do more of that! Thanks for visiting me and making me feel so welcome! I am just loving hanging with you fabulous designers!

Hugs,

Susan

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Mary Lou

Thank you for your sweet comment on my tutorial at Whiff of Joy World of Ideas blog ;) I really appreciate !
Your sweet stamp creation is Fabulous xx
Hugs Sonja

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful colouring of that adorable image!
xxx Margreet